Everyone needs a little spice in their marriage. Whether you’ve been married for one month or for 50 years, It’s highly important that you invest in keeping the spark alive between you and your spouse.
I know all too well how life can get a bit hazy. Between working, paying bills, taking care of kids, and keeping the household running, it can all take it’s tool on a couple’s marriage. You feel exhausted, overwhelmed, and just not in the mood to do anything but sleep. All too often we allow the craziness of life to take over, and we forget that we need to stop, come to our spouse, and make our marriage a high priority.
With it being the month of all things love, I thought it would be the perfect time to come up with a list, and share with you a few simple ways to add a little spice into your own marriage.
10 Simple Ways To Spice Up Your Marriage:
- Take A Shower Together. Showering together is a great way to spice things up, and get intimate. You can soap each other up, caressing each other bodies, and just be close.
- Buy Some Lingerie. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy. Maybe some new sexy underwear, or buy some fishnet stockings. If money is tight, put something together with what you have. You can put it under your clothes, and give him peeks here and there when the kids aren’t looking. The point is to surprise him, and have fun with it.
- Take Sexy Dance Classes. Lap dancing or pole dancing classes are available everywhere nowadays. You can go in, get a few tips, and give your man a little show. Youtube has lots of videos that you, and get some inspiration from.
- Date Your Partner. Take each other out from time to time. Hold hands, and give each other kisses. It so important that you make the time to just be together.
- Take Care Of Yourself. Yes! Taking care of yourself will help to spice things up a bit. Maybe, instead of wearing sweats or yoga pants, put on a nice dress. Do your make up, if that’s what your husband is into. Exercise, drink water, eat right, and just all around love yourself.
- Make Your Bedroom A Sacred Place. Keep your room clean. Make your bed everyday. Say no to kids and their toys. I love my kids, but I don’t allow them into my room. They know that Mom and Dad’s room is off limits. Only because it’s “our” place to unwind after the kids go to bed. It’s our sanctuary. It’s harder to have a moment with your partner if you allow the kids to run a muck in your room. No work is aloud in the bed either. My husband’s job has him working from home from time to time. We agreed that he was to keep his work in his office. It’s where it belongs. Not in my bed of love. 🙂
- Give A Massage In Your Birthday Suit. Rubbing his skin down while you are in you are naked. It’s sexy, it’s sensual, and your partner will love you for it.
- Go To Bed In Your Birthday Suit. I’m not kidding! Get naked, and get in that bed! There is nothing like skin on skin contact. It’s sexy. It’s a great way to connect and cuddle. It may turn him on. The more you do it, the morning comfortable you become in your own skin, which is a plus within itself.
- Love Notes. Stick them in his car, briefcase, or even his pants pocket. A few words of love, pray, and even affirmation can go a long way.
- Laugh Together! My husband has a great sense of humor, and I consider myself a nutcase lol. We are always laughing and making jokes together. It’s a great was to bond. They say, laughter makes your heart grow fonder, and I believe it to be true.