Saving the best for last!
Today’s oatmeal recipe is my favorite of them all.
We are bacon lovers in this house. So, naturally, it would make sense to incorporate our favorite breakfast meat into this oatmeal series.
I bring to you, Maple Bacon Oatmeal.
Maple Bacon Oatmeal
- 3 slices of cooked Maple Bacon, crumbled.
- 1/2 Cup Oatmeal
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Pecans
- Cook Oatmeal in small saucepan with water.
- Once water has evaporated and oatmeal is cooked soft, add 2 pieces of bacon, milk, and brown sugar.
- Pour in a bowl
- Pour maple syrup over the oatmeal
- Top with last piece of bacon and pecans
Recipes Made by Mikesha Blackwell